Wednesday, June 11, 2008

One Great Weekend

This past weekend we had a very exciting time. My nephew got married, my niece was blessed, my parents got to come and be with us and all my brothers and sisters were together once again.
Tyler got married to Kaliegh on Friday which was really weird, because that means I am not the newlywed anymore and that I am getting older.

While we were waiting to go to the lucheon, we went into the visitor Center by the temple. They have a Christus Statue there and Ryan and his Cousins Carter and Landon went right up and was watching him and so I took some pictures of them together. They were so cute!

Then off to the blessing on Sat. When we got to Utah, we found out my sister was coming into town earlier. They are moving from Florida to Utah, so we went over and help unpack some of their stuff. That was tiring, but we had fun seeing everyone.
So on to Sunday we all got together for the blessing of my new niece Afton Claire. After the blessing we had a family photo of all of us. That is the first time in years that we have all gotten together. We had so much fun and Ryan loved playing with his cousins, he was so sad to go. It was so nice to be with everyone and be able to see my parents.

3 comments:

Laura Chapman said...

That's really cool that your parents got to come up for such a special weekend!

Juliette said...

Looks like you guys have been busy, but I bet it was sure fun to be with family!! I can't beleive you have a nephew old enough to be married! Crazy!

Wendy said...

Your dad looks good. how are they doing on the mish??