Sunday, August 3, 2008

Our family happenings this week



So nothing real exciting has happened to us these past couple of weeks so I decided to just write and tell you the not so exciting things that have happened. This pregnancy is harder than I could ever expect. I would rather have a full time job then take care of a 2 year old and clean my house. Right now Chris is doing the dishes that have not been done since earlier this week because I don't have the energy and smells are really bad. My house is a disaster and I hope this ends soon. Sorry I am not trying to make this an outlet for complaining. Anyways we invited my nephews over the other night and we took them to this place in St. Anthony that is by the lake. They roped off a section that you can swim in and they had a water slide and diving bored. The boys and Chris had lots of fun. There is no way I am getting into a swimsuit so I just took pictures and watched from the sidelines. They had lots of fun. I am also trying to wrap my head around turning 25. Where did the time go, it seems like I just turned 21 and now I am married, have 1 kid and one on the way wow how time flies.

No comments: