Thursday, July 9, 2009

"R" Mountain Hike


Chris came up with the idea of climbing R Mountain. For those of you who don't know where this is, it is outside of Rexburg and it has the R on it for Ricks college. I thought oh that will be fun. As we were driving out there we got stuck in traffic due to construction. Jackson started crying and Ryan says "it's okay baby we are almost to the swimming pool we just need to be patient" Chris and I started laughing, but trying to hide it. Ryan says why are you laughing mom? What do you say to that. We finally made it to the mountain and started up. Wow I am out of shape I couldn't breathe and we had barely started. Ryan was running up the hill and Chris was carrying Jackson. I was far behind trying to breathe when Ryan came up to me and said mommy I will help you and grabbed my hand and helped me. After many stops we finally made it up and it was really pretty. We decided we need to do that more often to get into shape. We had fun and plan on doing it again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did u go like two weeks ago? I think we saw u just getting out of ur car as we were finishing! It was tough!