Monday, October 26, 2009

All about Ryan


I haven't written about Ryan for a while. He is such a funny kid and growing up way to fast. He loves to play outside and right now is really sad that it is getting colder. He has discovered the computer and plays, playhouse disney games all the time. He has also discovered Scooby doo and loves to watch it. He is getting more and more used to having a little brother, but always tells me that Jackson is "Driving me Crazy" I am going to put some fun pictures of Ryan up for you to see.
He told me that his bike was really dirty so he washed his bike and then we went in the back and hosed it off. He had so much fun!
He loves to play Chris' Risk game, he calls it the horsey game. He gets mad because he can only play it when Jackson is sleeping.

No comments: