Monday, January 25, 2010

Jackson is 11 months!



I can't believe in little less than a month my baby will be 1! I am excited and really sad about him growing up. He is the cutest little boy ever. He has the walking thing down and it now trying to run all over the place. He gets into everything that he can reach and tries to destroy it all. He is such a happy little boy and wants to be do whatever Ryan is doing. Sometimes he thinks he is such a big kid and I have to tell him that he is still my baby. We are working on trying to get rid of the bottle but I don't think it is going to be as easy as it was with Ryan. We also are trying to get him ready to be in bunk beds with his brother. Chris really wants to get the boys bunk beds, so we decided to change his crib into a toddler bed and see how he does. BAD IDEA!!! He is definitely not ready. The first night he got out of his bed and I think he played in the toilet before crying so I could figure out where he was. We turned his bed to face the wall for the rest of the night. Maybe we will try when he is a little older. He is also the best eater in the the world he will eat anything we feed him. We love having him in our home and love getting to play and see him grow everyday. We are excited for what the future brings with this little boy!
Such a cute boy with his new sweater on!!
He thinks he is so cool when he sits and eats like this at the table.
Loves to play with Cousin Noah
He also has to get the last of his food.

No comments: