Saturday, March 6, 2010

Busy boring life


I haven't had the motivation to blog lately that and anytime I am near the computer one of the boys tries to either pull the cords out or complain that I am on it. So I don't get very many chances to be on it. Not a lot has happened lately. Ryan started school three times a week and loves it. He is learning lots and loves being away from home for a while. It is also good for me, it gives me a chance to hang out with just Jackson, but I am not very fun Jackson misses Ryan. We are just getting ready for Ryan birthday that is coming up in a couple of weeks.
What a cutie on his first day of school!!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

yay krispy update!
only one more year and you guys will be coming back (wishwish)
How fun ryan gets to be in preschool! (and you are not boring!!!)
Miss you tons!!!!