Monday, April 26, 2010

Easter

For Easter we just stayed at home and hung out together. Sat morning the kids got to go on an easter egg hunt. We just put the candy around and the kids went around and picked it up, Ryan thought this was the greatest thing on earth. All the rest of the day he wanted to play easter egg hunt. Later that night during priesthood session we went over to our friends house to have another easter egg hunt with his little friend and dye easter eggs. Ryan has never dyed easter eggs so I thought I needed to be a good mom and make sure he gets this memory. Well the kids weren't to interested in the egg dying. My friend and I were surprised, we thought they would like it better. Maybe next year we will try again. For Easter day we just watched conference and had a lazy afternoon. Since I didn't have a ham or plan anything we had chili dogs in honor of open day of baseball. It was fun!

No comments: