Thursday, September 22, 2011

First day of Kindergarten


Ryan started school this year and was super excited. I don't know if he was more excited to be able to ride the bus or to actually go to a big school. On the first day I went with him to the bus stop and then he asked if I would meet him at the school and go with him to his classroom. So that is what I did, it was really weird leaving him there. It was a little sad, but I was more excited for him to meet some new friends and learn so many fun things. He loves school and is bored when he gets home, I think he will have know problems with staying all day next year. He is doing amazing at school and loves to come home and show me is papers and do his homework.
not so sure about all this
He has the toy story back pack
outside his classroom
was quite sure if he wanted me to leave or not

1 comment:

Holly Ranstrom said...

What a big day! I am so excited he gets to go to school!