Saturday, April 14, 2012

The crazy life at the Rice household!!

Well I finally figured out that I can blog from my phone so now I am really back and hopefully catch up on at least the pictures on my phone. Lots of stressful things happening in our life right now. We are building a house in Nampa and have been working on the loan financing. There is lots of paperwork to go along with that. We also added another little boy to our family and I am trying to figure out how to juggle everything. On top of it all we had to leave Chris' aunts house until our house is built because she wants to put her house on the market to sell, so we just moved into an apt wow it is crazy to put all your stuff and three kids into a small apt. We are going to survive and are very excited to start the building process on our own house. I will update you as we go. Hopefully my computer will get fixed soon so that I can update from Halloween on. So hopefully I will be able to have time to update more.

2 comments:

Kelcie said...

That's so awesome that you guys are building a house! I have cousins that live in Nampa, the Brysons, Jeff is a new pediatric Dentist there. So check them out :) Its great to hear from you again! The boys are getting so big!

Deborah said...

It's so good to hear from you! I've missed seeing you at church. Kellen is such a cutie pie! He definitely looks like a Rice. That is SO crazy that you're all in an apartment! Luckily it's only temporary.