Thursday, February 21, 2008

There is sooo much snow!!


Since nothing really exciting ever happens to us. I thought I would show everyone how much snow is out my door. In the doorway we have about an inch of ice and about 2 feet outside in the yard. Here are some pictures of our lovely view and of little Ryan before he goes into the snow! Enjoy!
I am not so sure about this mom!

Just outside the doorway
Our lovely huge pile outside, this is what I see when I open the blinds SAD:(
Does anyone want to come visit? Try walking through there

2 comments:

Shortcake said...

Hey guys! It's nice to have found your blog - through holly's. I can believe how big Ryan is. I hope you're enjoying eastern Idaho.

The Ranstroms said...

Yes! Something new on your blog! I have been waiting and waiting and waiting... j/k
We just got a whole bunch of snow today and I about cursed the heavens because I thought it was done. I want to wear FLIP FLOPS! Argh.