Thursday, April 10, 2008

ABC TAG!!

A. Attached or Single? Attached to my hubby

B. Best Friends? Of course my hubby Chris, but I have many friends that I have met over the years. And of course my family

C. Cake or Pie? If I had to choose, Cake, but I would rather have a cookie

D. Day of Choice? Saturday

E. Essential Items? My computer, I love checking my friends blogs and also a good book to read

F. Favorite Color? Blue, but more specifically navy and light blue

G. Greatest Accomplishment? Temple Marriage and my little boy

H. Hometown? Idaho Falls, ID

I. Indulgences? A Hot bath and good book away from 2 year olds.

J. January or July? I would have to choose July, even though it is hot, it beats the snow.

K. Kids? A little boy that is 2

L. Life is Incomplete without? My family, husband and little boy to Brother's, sister's and parents

M. Marriage Date? 10-16-04

N. Number of Siblings? 6

O. Oranges or Apples? Both

P. Phobias or Fears? Fears

Q. Quotes? " I didn't say it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it"

R. Reason to Smile? A great life!

S. Season? Spring

T. Tag three friends? Nicole Glade, Wendy Thompson, Laura Chapman

U. Unkown fact about me? I love to play freecell on my computer, I am a little addictive

V. Very favorite store? Old navy

W. Worst Habit? Biting my finger nails

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound, it is fun to see your baby for the first time!

Y. Your favorite food? Spaghetti, but only the way my mom makes it and Mexican food.

Z. Zodiac? Leo

No comments: