Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Nothing Exciting



I know that I need to update my blog. Not to many exciting things are happening lately. So I though I would tell a couple of things going on and then just post funny pics of Ryan. So here we go. Well we went to Boise for Conference weekend to help Chris' parents clean out their garage and hang out. We had fun and got rid of lots of things. Then we just rested for the rest of the weekend. We started to head home on Sunday, stopped by to see Devin and Shellie, and then on to see our friends Brian and Wendy. We surprised them and had a good visit. We realized how much we missed living near them. I miss seeing Addie and Connor everyday and visiting with Devin and Shellie. Anyways enough about the blubbering. Now we are trying to find another place to live closer to town to save gas money, and it is hard to find something here. So that is the exciting life of the Rice's this week. Hope all is well with everyone!!

2 comments:

Juliette said...

Sounds like an exciting weekend, you guys never surprise us with a visit, oh well! Good luck finding a place to live. Also check out my blog I tagged you.

Wendy said...

I was SOOOO happy to see you!! It really made my week... seriously. I love you bethany!!!
Peace out!! ps. check my blog. I tagged you as well ;)