Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter!



I forgot to do a posting about Easter. We had a good day and got Ryan some things to celebrate. We haven't gotten really into the Easter Bunny either, because I don't really thing he understands. All he cares about is he got candy. On Sunday we went down to my sister's house in IF and had dinner with her family and my other sister from Utah. We had a lovely meal and then Chris and I had an easter egg hunt outside for the little kids. It was a good day to just be with family and to think about all the things the Jesus Chris did for us. We are grateful for him and the things that we have in our lives. We are truly blessed everyday.

2 comments:

Juliette said...

Cute blog, I love the new template. Also it looks like you guys had a great Easter! Good luck with the potty training!

Wendy said...

yeah good luck with that!!... I bet that's why you haven't blogged for a while. but then again I haven't blogged for a while either.
I miss you!!!!!!