Sunday, March 9, 2008

My crazy week!



This week I went to Boise this week to help Chris' parents clean their house and make it presentable to be put up for sale. I worked really hard along with is mom to get things done. I also hung out with my two wonderful friends , Michelle and Wendy. Some of these pictures are of Kenzie, wendy's little girl.
Here is a picture of Michelle before she highlighted my hair. She is wearing two lovely aprons so she won't get her clothes dirty. OH how cute is she!!!

2 comments:

The Ranstroms said...

Thank you so much for all of your help this past week Bethany! You had to do a lot and put up with a lot. I know they couldn't have done it without you. I miss you guys.

Wendy said...

I already miss you guys! Thanks for hanging out... Love the pics of kenzie!! (and michelle by the way!! ;))