Thursday, March 27, 2008

New Experiences

So Chris and I have decided that 2 years is long enough to change diapers, so Sat. night we went and got him a potty and some Mickey Mouse underwear. He is not to interested in the whole going to the potty, but we are trying. I haven't done a lot with it, since I work and have things to do. This is the most frustrating step in Ryan's life. Maybe I don't have the patience for it yet. He has gone to the potty a couple of times, but he would rather go play than concentrate on this. I will let you know how it is going. Sorry that is the most exciting thing in our life right now.

2 comments:

The Ranstroms said...

oh boy. that sounds real fun. You guys can do it because you are awesome!
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I've heard potty training is the hardest part of toddler-hood! Good luck with it!