Monday, July 7, 2008

HAPPY 4th of JULY!

I wanted to say Happy 4th to all. We had a really great weekend. Chris had to work at a booth for a couple of hours so Ryan and I set up our chairs in front of the booth so we could see the parade. The parade was fun, but Ryan was more interested in everybody's dog that was there. After the parade we stayed for a little bit and watch Chris worked, then Ryan and I went home to pack. We then headed to Boise. We got there just in time to go to the barbecue at Chris' grandma's house. It was really good and we had fun. Then we went to our friends apt. and rode our bikes from there house to downtown Boise to the park and watched the fireworks. Ryan loved playing with there little girl Kenzie. So all this was very fun, but dumb me forgot my camera, so you will just have to imagine our fun weekend in your mind. I am kicking myself for forgetting it. Oh well!!

3 comments:

Juliette said...

Hey, to bad we missed ya, maybe next time. Good to hear that you had a good 4th and are doing well! Ryan sure is growing up fast, I can't believe that he is so big. Seems like it is about time for another one!!!

Anonymous said...

I just saw your baby "countdown"! Are you preggo!!?? Awesome!!! We are so excited for you. We miss being close to you guys, we'd have a lot of fun.

Juliette said...

UM! Hello, you are pregnant! YAY! Congratulations! That is so exciting, when are you do? Also tell me a little about what you guys are up to: School, jobs, etc. I should know, but I don't, anyway keep in touch.