Friday, July 25, 2008

Quick update!

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. Our computer decided to stop working on us and so I have been out of the loop. I finally got it back today, so I am trying to get caught up with what is happening in the world. I will have to update you later on the things we have done since the last time. For those of you who haven't found out yet, we are pregnant. We are really excited and scared all the same time. I have been really sick lately, but I am surviving. I will post more in the next couple of days.

4 comments:

Pastor Ebenezer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys! We are so excited for you. I hate to tell you, but I was sick until 18 weeks... I hope that doesn't happen to you! I did read, however, that usually morning sickness produces a very healthy baby :)

E said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!! we need to hang out soon! do you need anything??

Shortcake said...

Congratulations!