Saturday, September 27, 2008

Scrapbook Convention







So the convention has come and gone. I went down with my sister LaDawn to Salt Lake and met up with my other sisters to have a day of scrapbooking and girl time. We had tons of fun shopping for supplies and scrapping. It got a little crazy at about 9:30 at night, when we all started to get tired. My niece got to join the big girls and come with us. It was fun to share this with her this year. I hope she gets to join us again next time. Thanks to her we got some great pictures at the convention. Here are some fun pictures from the night. P.S. The reason we are around a chair of paper, was Nicole wanted to sell some paper that she had and didn't want to take home. It was a nice weekend to just be alone. On Saturday after the convention LaDawn and I went to NPS and then we went to Temple Square and went to the Church museum and the Genealogy library. It was nice not to have to keep track of a 2year old and just being able to see things. We then walked thru temple square and went to the Beehive house (Brigham Young's house) I had never been there so that was a treat. We then went out for lunch and ended our day with a nap. I had the best time to just be with my sister and relax. What a great time!!

1 comment:

will, jess, gabbie, kensie, cambrie... said...

it looks so fun! i am glad that the convention was a success!