Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tired week

This past week, Ryan and I went to Boise with Chris' parents to help them pack up their house. They sold their house and closed on it on thursday, so we had only a couple of days to pack up the whole house. We took lots of things to DI and went through a lot of boxes. I am exhausted from packing and then we had to finish packing up cars on Friday morning and then driving to Rexburg, friday night. We didn't leave from Boise until 5:00 so it was a very long and tiring drive. The fun thing for me was I got to drive the big moving truck half way to Burley, because we couldn't figure out a way to Chris' dad to fit in the truck. That was a little scary, but very fun. It didn't have cruise control, so my leg hurt really bad. Once we got to Burley we figured out a way to fit his dad in the truck and he drove it to Rexburg. I am excited to finally be home since I had only been home less than 24 hrs before I left for Boise.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

well I am glad to hear you got all things done timely. I bet it's going to be nice to have Julie and Don close!! I need to know./.. when do you guys find out what you are having??!!
Love you and miss ya!