Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

Today is our 4th anniversary. It is crazy to think that it has already been four years since we got married. It is true when people say that life goes by faster as you get older. It has been a great 4 years being married to Chris. It has been an adventure trying to put two lives together. I wish that I had pictures to put of our wedding, but the cd that I got doesn't have any pictures on it. It made me sad that I don't have anything to show for this great day. I just want to say that I love my husband and am glad that we met and married. We have our issues, but for the most part we have lots of fun together and he really is my best friend in the whole world. Just wanted to tell everyone about this special day for us. LOVE YA CHRIS!!

1 comment:

Holly Ranstrom said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! I am so glad that you are part of this family bethany. You are great!!