Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged!!

8 t.v. shows I love to watch..

The Biggest Loser
One Tree Hill
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (with Ryan)
Little Einsteins (with Ryan)
Extreme Makeover Home Edition
Amazing Race
The Hills
Super why (with Ryan)

8 favorite restaurants..
Fazolie's
Olive Garden
Fong's
Subway
The little Mexican place in Kuna ( I love that place to. Don't know the name, but Great!!)
Red Robin


8 things that happened yesterday..
1-Cleaned my bedroom
2-Cleaned Ryan's Room
3-looked at stuff online
4-Started laundry
5-Folded laundry
6-Rested for just a little while
7-Talked to my friend Brittany
8-Went to my husband's flag football game at 10:30 at night. Cold and tiring!!

8 things I'm looking forward to..
Seeing My Parents, YEAH only a couple more weeks!!
Halloween
My baby being born!
Spending time with my mom
The day Chris graduates
Ryan being potty trained
My 4th anniversary


8 things on my wish list..
To have someone come and clean my house for me
A really good wardrobe
My baby to be healthy
Have Ryan be interested in potty training
A good life for my kids
Another scrapbooking weekend with the girls
For the snow not to come just yet, maybe in a couple of months

8 people who I'm tagging..
Tylynn
Nicole
Rachel
Krysta
Laura C.
Jessica M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee I was already tagged, so I refuse to do it again! LOL I'm just a bit hormonal, eh? Happy 4 years! I had forgotten that you guys were married the week after us. Mike always says "4 wonderful years", but I think he's just afraid to tell the truth - kidding! Hope your pregnancy is going swimmingly!!