Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My little boy is 3!

I can't believe that Ryan is three already. It just seems like yesterday he was born. I don't feel like I should have a three year old. He is so big and is such a good helper. He is hilarious with the things he says and is such a copy cat. We are learning that we have to watch what we say around him. On Sunday we had a family party with my parents and sister. He got lots of presents and really spoiled. Every time he opened up a present he would say Oh my Gosh!! What a funny kid. Then Monday was his real birthday so we ran some errands and bought Ryan some balloons for his birthday. After Chris came home we made his cake, which did not turn out the way we wanted it to. Ryan wanted a Boise State Cake, so Chris attempted the logo, but didn't work out well. We ended up with Happy Birthday. Oh Well we will try next year. We took Ryan and one of his little friends to Leo's Place in Idaho Falls and let them play in the playland and have pizza. They had lots of fun. We decided to get Ryan a tricycle for his birthday and he loves it. He hasn't been able to ride it outside, but hopefully soon we will be able to. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!

Something is going on with our internet and won't download pictures right now. I will have to put pictures up later. SORRY

4 comments:

Kelcie said...

Hey, I love Leo's place! That is one of the best places to have a birthday. Your kids are so stinkin cute!

Allen Family said...

Leo place sounds like a pretty cool place for a little boy. Lucky Ryan. I will have to remember that.

Wendy said...

Happy B-day Ryry! I lobe you!
Bethany!!!!!!!!!!! Lob you two!

Heather said...

your little guys are so cute!!!!!