Thursday, April 2, 2009

Catching up



I haven't been very good about updating this blog. Things have been a little crazy and by the end of the night I am exhausted so now I have time. I don't think I have updated on Chris, he finally got the cast off and got put in a boot. He has wedges that elevate his heel that he has been taking a wedge out a week so that when it is time he can walk in a shoe. He is doing good and able to do more, but his leg still hurts. He is also nervous because he doesn't get the boot off until a week before school starts so we will see how that goes. Ryan has been doing good. He loves his little brother and has been really good to him. It is really hard having two kids and I am tired all the time, but I am getting used to that and trying to learn how to juggle two kids, housework and taking care of a husband that still needs some help. Jackson is a good baby for the most part. We are trying to still figure him out and get him to sleep longer during the night. He actually is not doing to bad. He does like to cry a lot late evening and we are trying to figure out if he is hungry, tire or gassy, it usually ends up he is hungry for more. He likes to eat a lot more at night time for some reason. He is starting to smile and Aunt LaDawn was the first to get him to smile more than once. Chris says he got the first smile. I will be doing a couple of post of just pictures so for now that is it and I will try not to wait so long to blog.
Ryan trying out his new bike he got for his birthday
Ryan new favorite thing is to shovel the remaining snow we have
Ryan and I were having fun playing his new memory game he got for his birthday

Jackson's first pair of nike's
Such a cute baby!!

No comments: