Thursday, April 16, 2009

Best Buds


I thought I would just post some pictures of Ryan and Jackson. Ryan loves Jackson and thinks that Jackson needs to be up and playing with him already. Ryan loves to watch T.V. with Jackson and got mad at me today for taking Jackson away. Jackson was crying and ready to take a nap. Jackson is growing so big and getting chubby. He is getting to the point where he doesn't like to lay down he likes to sit up and big with the family. I love how Ryan and Jackson are already becoming best buds. I can't wait until Jackson gets a little older where they can play together.
Ryan loves to read stories to Jackson
He isn't so sure about this whole thing
Helping Papa out in the yard


Ryan loves to help feed Jackson
Daddy is still his #1 buddy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is good they are getting along so well!! I need to come over and hang out!

Tylynn said...

What cute pictures! I was thinking that Jackson looked a little chubby in his Easter outfit. At least his cheeks do! Too cute!

Nicole said...

I love those boys! SO CUTE!

Wendy said...

that's first picture is just too precious!