Thursday, April 2, 2009

Jackson's blessing





This past weekend we blessed Jackson. We had such a fun weekend with family. We hung out with Chris' sister and her husband on Friday and went to dinner and then on Saturday we had a big dinner with my family and Chris' family at the institute that my dad used to work at. It was lots of fun playing games and being with everybody. On Sunday we blessed him and it was such a neat experience. I love that my husband is able to bless our children. It was a little crazy because our ward is from 1-4 with Sacrament last so everyone had to rush home after church. I felt bad because there was a huge blizzard that decided to show up. We had a great but exhausting weekend with everyone and are glad that everyone could make it.
P.S look on my facebook for more pictures of the blessing and the family
Everyone hanging out at the dinner.
Holly and Lane coloring with with Ryan
Tyler with Jackson
My mom says there isn't enough pictures of me, so here you go with my sis Tylynn
Our little family

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute - he is such a sweet looking baby.

Nicole said...

yea!! thanks for the fun weekend

Wendy said...

Sorry again I missed it! Love you guys!