Monday, November 30, 2009

Jackson is 9 months!


Wow how fast time flies! I can't believe it is already Dec. and my baby is 9 months old. He is a bundle of energy and will climb and get into anything he can get to. He is about 22 lbs still, he hasn't gained much more since he is crawling, but he is still chubby. He has decided that he wants to walk so he has been working on his balancing skills and will take off and walk on his own. He loves it and thinks he is the greatest when he gets to where he wants to go. He also gets very angry when he falls. I think it is a matter of weeks and he will be walking. I don't know how I feel about him walking yet. He loves to play with his big brother and follows him around the house. Jackson has become a big mommy's boy. He grabs onto my pants and just walks with me around the house. This is very annoying when I am trying to do something or clean. I hope he come out of that phase real quick so that I can get more done. We love having Jackson in our family!!
Playing with Ryan

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That's so funny about Jackson grabbing your pants and following you - Lily does the same thing and I feel the same way: "Let me get something done!"
Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving - I wish we lived closer to you :)