Friday, November 6, 2009

Ryan's first encounter with leaves

We went over to my grandmother's house to help her rake up her leaves in her backyard. She has a huge backyard with a huge fun climbing tree. Ryan has never really had a yard where we had to clean up leaves so this was a new experience. I told him to come and jump in the leaves and he thought that was really fun. My mom and my Aunt Vicky were there to help, so my aunt Vicky went out and they had a leaf fight. Ryan loved it and was such a big help. Jackson on the other hand hated it and cried as he crawled through the leaves. Maybe next year he will think it is more fun. Fighting with Aunt Vicky
Jackson not so sure about all this

1 comment:

Wendy said...

haha I love it how babies just get freaked out by different textures! Man I don't think i have jumped in a pile of leaves since I was a kid! How fun!