Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Lights


Last night Chris decided we needed to put our Christmas decorations. We put the tree up and then he went outside and put up the lights outside. Ryan loved it, he got to go outside and help. We still need to decorate our christmas tree with ornaments, but we at least have the lights on it. What a fun time of year we are at. I love this time of season and can't wait to teach Ryan more about christmas now that he is understanding more and more. The other day he was looking at a toys r us ad and decided he wanted a fire engine. He kept asking for one and I told him he had to wait until Santa brought it. It is fun because we went and saw Santa and he is understanding who he is.

2 comments:

Allen Family said...

It looks great. I need to put some lights outside as well.

Shortcake said...

Good job on the lights! We haven't gotten around to the outside ones this year. Great job with hosting Thanksgiving - I still haven't done that.How's the pregnancy going. I in need of your address and Chris' parents address (if you have it) cause I'm sending out Christmas cards.