Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I was tagged again!

I was tagged.
The rules of the tag are simple....I have to post 7 random little known facts about me and then task 7 more people to do the same.
so here we go

1. My parents went to Israel before I was born and that is how they came up with my name Bethany. I was named after the town

2. My second toe is freakishly longer than my first toe.

3. I can play the Clarinet, even though I haven't played since my freshman year in High School.

4. I love candy and sometimes it gets really bad. I am not the only one in my family that has a sweet tooth.

5. I met Jerry Springer at the Plaza hotel in New York City. He bumped into me as I was coming out of the bathroom. ( I have a picture, just not digital)

6. I hate being called Beth. My name is Bethany not Beth

7. I love to wear PJ's. If I could that is all I would ever wear. I am in them by 6:00 every night. I get it from my mother.


The people I want to tag are:
Nicole
Jessi Morgan
Emily
Jessica
Tylynn
Shellie
LaDawn

No comments: