Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Crazy Week

This past week and weekend have been lots of fun and crazy. Monday the 4th my parents came home from their mission. Ryan and I met them at their house this a sign and balloons. It was fun to see them and actually know they are close. We helped clean out their car and put some stuff away. Then this past weekend my brother and Sister's came in to town for their homecoming talks and luncheon. It was fun to see everyone and visit. Ryan loves to play with his cousins and everyday since we came home he asks to play with them. Chris took Ryan home on Sat. night while I stayed at my parents with my sister's and had a sleepover. It was nice to have a break by myself and let the boys have a night together. The next morning we went and listened to my parents give their talks. It was really fun to hear their experiences of what they did and how they helped so many people. I know they will miss their mission, but I am so glad to have them home, especially since I am having a baby soon. I just need my mom in times like this.

We had a fun time on Sat. and Sun, but came home and Sun. night Chris got the flu and was up all night. Chris stayed home from school sick and I wasn't feeling very well, so we sent Ryan to Chris' parents so he wouldn't get sick. Well as Chris was feeling better, I got really sick and we found out the Ryan did get sick after all. We all just stayed home and inside on Tues. to feel better. I hate when we are all sick, but I hope that this is over for the season. So sorry no pictures this time, nothing really exciting for pictures anyways.

3 comments:

megik said...

IM SO SORRY! I think i got EVERYONE sick! i feel better now, but now everyone else is sick.

Juliette said...

I bet it is great to have your parents home! How nice to live so close, especially when the baby comes! Hope everyone is feeling better!

Wendy said...

yeah I am so excited your parents are back. I know you missed them a lot! Just like I miss you a lot!!! Love you guys!