Friday, January 9, 2009

New Year

For New Year's my sister and her family came down to from Utah to hang out so we went down to my parents and hung out and played games with everyone. Then we hung out and ate snacks until the ball dropped. It isn't as excited anymore when you start having kids and grow up because you can't really party much. It was still really fun. Then next day we hung out more with my sister and Chris and my brother-in-law took the kids sledding again. They loved it.

Not much else has happened since then, we have just been thinking more and preparing more for this baby that is coming soon. We are way excited for this little boy to come to our home and I am more than ready for it to be over.

2 comments:

Devin, Shellie, Addie, Connor And Noah said...

Sounds like from your post that party consisted of a lot of HANGING OUT!!

Krysta McClure said...

Hey!! I know where you took that family picture!! Who did it? Good luck with the pregnancy wind-up!