Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ryan is such a boy!!

I thought I would just post about funny things Ryan has done this past week. Nothing major has happened with the baby so this post is all about Ryan. He is definitely a 2 year old lately. He has an attitude with us. He loves the word no and he has learned how to talk back. I wonder where kids learn that. But he is getting more funny everyday on the phrases and words he picks up. We still love him and can't believe how much he has grown. Here are some random pictures of Ryan being funny.
Ryan doing shoulder excercises
The naked Guitarist

Ryan thought it was funny to take his clothes off and put his shirt on as pants.
What a silly Boy!!!
Playing video games with dad!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such a cute kid. I need to come over and hang out. Let me know if you need ANYTHING these last few weeks:) (or anytime. for that matter!!)