Friday, January 16, 2009

Update

We are going to close the name poll. I think we are going to go with Jackson Christopher, unless he looks like another name. I hope he doesn't though because we don't have another name picked out. We are getting prepared for baby by getting things in order. I want to be prepared for this baby, I wasn't to prepared for Ryan since he came so early. We are ready to see what this little looks like and how Ryan reacts to him. He is always talking about baby brother's bed that we put up in Ryan's room. Chris' gave me a prenatal massage for Christmas, so today I decided I better get it done. What a wonderful experience!! I recommend this to everyone, if I was rich I would get one done once a week the last month of my pregnancy. Other than the baby coming, Chris is off this semester from school so he is just working. He tried out for a competitive basketball league and got on a varsity team. He is really excited except he has to practice at 6:00 am which he is not looking forward to but excited to be able to play basketball again. I am excited for him to be able to do something for himself. Not much else is happening with us, just everyday life. We will keep everyone posted on baby news.

1 comment:

Juliette said...

WOW, the count down is on, only 5 weeks left. I bet your are anxious and excited, Jackson Christopher is a cute name!