Saturday, June 13, 2009

Jackson at 3 months


Jackson is growing way to fast for me. I want him to stay a baby as long as he can. He is getting so big and chubby. I think he is about 16 lbs and about 24 1/2 inches. He is wearing 6 months clothes. He doesn't have many summer clothes that big so he will have to wear some 3-6 months. He is such a happy baby and smiles and laughs a lot. He loves to hang out with daddy and thinks Ryan is so funny if Ryan isn't bugging him all the time. He used to not like laying on his tummy but he is started to like this. The other night we put him on his stomach and he rolled to his back. We were so excited we put in on video.

Ryan thinks he is so funny and wants him to be bigger so they can play. Ryan still won't leave him alone, but we are working on that. We love Jackson and can't wait to see him develop more as he gets bigger.
Best buddies
Cute Boy!!

3 comments:

Allen Family said...

Wow, he is getting big. I guess I haven't seen him for a while. It has been a while since I have been to playgroup.

Jessica said...

He is so big! Lily is only 14 lbs and 25 inches at 6 months! I want her to be bigger :)
I am so jealous that he's rolling tummy to back - Lily loves tummy time and is too content to struggle to roll over :(
We miss you guys!

Wendy said...

misssssssssssssss you! Sorry I haven't commented lately.. been kind of sick and stuff, but I still read and think about ya'll! Lov ya!