Saturday, June 13, 2009

LAGOON!!


Sorry I haven't been able to post very often because our internet hasn't been working that great, so you are going to get a lot at once.
For memorial day weekend Chris wanted to take Ryan to Lagoon. Ryan was so excited to go and we took our nephew Carson went with us to help with the kids so we could go on some rides. My sister was going to take Jackson, but she had a garage sale so we took him until the afternoon. He didn't like it because he couldn't sleep comfortably and he doesn't like the sun that much. He still was a good baby. Ryan had the best time riding on all the rides. He still talks about it today and how he wants to go back again. We keep telling him we can't this year maybe next year. He was so brave and went on a lot of rides and didn't get scared. My brother and sister-in law came and hung out with us for a while. Ryan had lots of fun with his cousins. Chris and I didn't get to go on a ton of rides but still had fun. We also went to Lagoona beach, but it decided to be really cloudy when we went there and the water was freezing so that wasn't that fun. All in all we want to go again and had a great time. You will have to ask Ryan about it and you will get an ear full.
Jackson wasn't so sure about all this
Ryan and I on the Dragon
Ryan loving the rides
Ryan and Carson riding a fun ride, Ryan was actually a little scared

1 comment:

Holly Ranstrom said...

oh my word! your kids are so freaking cute! Good job on raising some wonderful boys. I hope I'll get to have kids like that one day. Miss you guys a ton and I can't wait to go camping in a couple of months!