Sunday, June 21, 2009

Jackson is 4 months


My little baby is already 4 months. It is going by fast, but not to fast which is nice. I hope it doesn't go by to fast. We went to the doctor and got weighed. He is now 17lbs and 261/4 inches long. He is just a chubby baby. I love how chubby he is. He is a pretty good baby very content and calm, except that he is sick and kind of cranky right now. He has been sleeping through most of the night this week and hope it continues. He is also trying to sit up on his own and does pretty good for a while and then gets tired. He really wants to grow up and play with his brother.

1 comment:

Rachel@ A Little Bit of Ray said...

Ash wants to be big like Harlee too! He's also a chunky monkey. I love it. Your boys are so cute. they really look like their dad. Is that what you think? Half the time people say my kids look like me and the other half say they look like Jess.