Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Update

I thought I would write and update everyone on what is going on with Chris and I. Yesterday was spent at the doctor's office. I had a dr. appt. and was hoping that something was happening and the doctor said nothing was happening. I was really upset since I have had a lot of contractions lately. I cried had my pity party with my friend next door and got over it. There is a reason why he isn't coming yet, I just need to be more patient. Then off to Chris appt. to see what was really wrong and what to do about it. Well he has a full rupture of the tendon and has to have surgery. The doctor said that this happens a lot with young guys that play basketball and he has even seen it happen with people playing church ball. He also said there was nothing Chris could do to prevent this and that this is a freak thing that just happens. So with that Chris is having surgery at an out patient surgery center on Thursday. He is a little nervous and really tired of this already. He went back to work today, because he is tired of staying on the couch with nothing to do since we have no t.v. Then later in the afternoon yesterday we had to take Ryan to the doctor because he is waking up about 6 every morning with a really bad cough and it has been making him throw up, so we found out his acid reflux might be back so we got a prescription and hoping that will work. Also he has a runny nose and a cough. I hope he get over this soon, because between the two of them, I am really tired. So that is the latest update with us. I will post another one after Chris gets his surgery on Thurs. Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and comments.

1 comment:

E said...

bethany! you poor girl.. how are you handling all of this? i hope that baby pops out of you soon. =) let me know if you need anything. we should really hang out sometime soon...